Sunday, April 28, 2013

LINE Play App Review & Insufficient Space Part 2

Let's talk insufficient space.

I found a cache clearing app called Cache Fixer, (available on Google Play here )which seemed to have helped with the insufficient space problem. I have not seen it happen in a while. I have also been less actively playing though. I'm sure this cache clearer will help because my phone has ran faster since then. Also LinePlay has went through multiple updates so maybe they caught on to this cache issue.

Back to the game....the following is about the my personal opinions of this game and ways to make more gems!

I finally set up my house the way I want it.
 You can still add me though! My name is ebbilin. :)
 Line Play has become a bit lackluster. I have a few friends who have stopped playing completely.

Normal price 4000!
It has lost a bit of it's glow since the price hikes. 3000 to 4000 gems for one gacha?! That's ridiculous! If there was a guarantee that there are no repeat items, then fine!

This game still has yet to implement a sell back feature. Even if I get 100 gems for selling each item, it would be more worthwhile.

Despite having sales and events, it's still tough to make more money/gems.
There is actually a way to make more gems by inviting friends but even that gets capped at 200 invites. So eventually you are back to making 1000 gems more or less per day. These "sales" also do not last too long either.

This game could use improvements such as a preview option for furniture. I spent a lot trying to find things to match but certain colors were just a shade off (this is just personal preference).


Making more gems?
Have celebrities as your friends.
With all the down sides, the one thing that is still keeping me around is the recent new event. With the addiction of adding celebrity avatars (Ayumi, Bom, Nickhun, and Siwon), you do get more gems for completing the 3 daily tasks in their homes. Each task you do is 110 gems. So you make an additional 1,4k+. You do not however get the same amount in Jame's house. He should over 1k gems per click to be honest! Oh this event ends 4/30 BOO.

It makes sense to have Jpop and Kpop stars. I saw a Line ad with Siwon in it. I guess we can only expect more celebrities in the future along with their corresponding gacha set.

I just need the boots from the Mystic Star gacha :( Come on shoes!


This will be updated more later....


No comments:

Post a Comment