Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Cute Finds 01

I should just update on Tuesdays. Mondays are not a good day for blogging. I took these pics with my phone so they are kind of grainy.

I went to Mitsuwa after Ikea over the weekend. Mitsuwa is kind of out of the way. It's in Jersey, but when I am there it's normally for food.

BUT! I found something (well 2 things) that I thought was worth blogging about.....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



Well the packaging gives it away! EYELASH CASE! I did not know this existed! And the price was a steal!


Back side.
It was only $2. There were 2 different colors and I thought it looked very gyaru haha. The two colors were purple and pink. I picked the pink one.
I knew I could actually use this since I have some eyelashes. I normally just put them back into their original packing. All I have to do is clean the case and put these babies in it!

I thought I had more...
You can separate it into 2 parts! Well 3 aside from the cover. You can put some tweezers and glue in the under compartment.

PINNNNNK

COOOOL
Honestly it's a good excuse to buy more false eyelashes and learn how to put them on better haha.


As for my second find. I love Madoka. I can't help myself. I saw this in the candy section and I had to have it.

HNGGGGGGG
 The good thing about these candy items is that they are not blind boxes. You see what you get on the cover. I chose the Charolette one.
NUMBER 3

Front Side

Back Side
It's a small plastic pouch. It was definitely over priced. I won't even say how much because I am ashamed. Still I am happy!

I think I need more circle lenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment