Saturday, April 27, 2013

Japan Haul

I have been busy so I did not get a chance to post anything. I get so tired after work. =A=

My sister came back from Japan over a week ago.  She went to Japan and Hong Kong for 2 weeks. I have not even seen her vacation photos yet to be honest.
I was also kind of jealous because I always wanted to go to Asia but I'm scared of airplanes! I'm also poor 8(

I told her to definitely try the ufo machines there. They have awesome limited prizes and stuff! I also said I liked cute anime girls and gashapon. So the following are pics of the souvenirs she got me!



I got a lot of One Piece items. I gave her a list of potential gifts. I just kind of hoped for Madoka things because as much as I like One Piece, I think Madoka has captured my soul!

The following pictures are just a break down of the items, such as un-boxing and opening things!

From Sasa!
I like how in my last post I said I didn't have enough false eyelashes to fill the eyelash case. Now I have more than enough. This stuff was from Hong Kong actually. The rest are from Japan.

Nameko Funghi!
I played Touch Detective 1 and 1.5 (the sequel) I never knew the pet character would balloon into it's own franchise starting with the app. I think he's super cute and so marketable. I asked for Funghi themed items.  She got me one key chain, a stuffed trio plush and a figure. It's the snow bunny one.

EHHEHEEEHEHEHEHE
I love blind box things. They are such a nice surprise. I am also happy with the ones I got. I think my sister is more lucky than I am when it comes to these. I got 1 Franky from the middle Half Age Characters, 1 Boa Hancock and Bonney.

This is a secret item!
This one is not even on the box! She's sooooo cute and she has Luffy's hat. HNGGGGGGG.
Bonney.
I forgot to shoot a picture of Franky oops. He's actually still wrapped up. I might sell him actually.

The following are all the gashapons!
Upa from Steins Gate
I'm surprised they make these. Too bad it's not the metal one but still cute!

I don't know much about this series. I know there's a bunch of figurines around. I'm just sad she's missing a piece. She is suppose to be wearing a skirt. :(


Project Mirai and a Vocaloid Collab? I don't know much but I suppose it's a Good Smile/Danny Choo thing. They do that cool 3D stuff. This  is like a metal flat back of Miku. I have no use for this so I will sell this too.
Okay this is the coolest one hands down! You sticker the faces and then you snap the pieces together. Based on the boxy fold-able characters from Graphig. I think it;s nicer that this is made of plastic and not paper!
What it looks like completed.
Chopper!
More One Piece! Blue colored Chopper on a macaron. 


This is like those Rement mini models but in key chain form.

From Danganronpa. I do not know much again. I have seen this a larger scale figure of this made by Good Smile.

More Boa!

This was in the largest ball! I put all her pieces together. Her stand can be connected to the other characters as well.
Boa is one of my fav One Piece girls so I am satisfied with this haul. Sadly I need more room to accommodate all these new beauties!
I did not take pictures of the snacks she bought back. Most of them have been consumed har har har!

3 comments:

  1. So much anime stuff. Great haul :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you remember which gashapon was the oopa from? i am desparate to get one and didnt stumble upon a machine that sold them (despite looking throughout my whole trip there)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sorry about this. I do not know where it was located. This post is about a year old. They usually swap out older gashapon series with newer ones. I think you may have a better chance of finding the one you want online :(

      Delete