Monday, March 11, 2013

Shinzi Katoh Candy Half Wallet

A few months back I was on a hunt for a new wallet. The one I was using at that time was too old and childish. It was also falling apart. It was open season on Ebay for a new one.

This peculiar package came in the mail from Seoul.
TA-DA
I found this cutie called the Candy Half Wallet by Shinzi Katoh.

Shinzi Katoh's items are normally really cute and he has a long line of stationary and accessories from kitchen goods, pencil cases, wallets to bags and more.

This is a compact bifold wallet with a coin purse on back. I needed something with enough storage space for cards and coins. This was it!
I also loved the colors of this wallet as well. I have been really into beige/tan/brown colors recently. It looks mature but is also girly and cute. The blue also works really well here with the beige. This wallet is available in several colors, but this is the best one!

Back view of the plastic box it came in with description. 3 color palette wallet!



Frontal view. Size 11cm x 9cm x 3cm.






SQUIRREL!

This wallet is made of faux/synthetic leather. It has a detachable card holder with 6 pockets. Then you had 4 basic slot pockets for more cards. There's one clear section for ID or what ever you want. I put a card there.

Interior view.
Inside the coin pocket is 2 more slots for cards!
Shinzi Katoh definitely made his mark all over this wallet
I do not have a shot of the money section but it's large enough for US dollar bills. Overall I am really happy with this purchase. Of course a lady wallet from Coach would be nice haha!

On a side note:
Shopping on Ebay is a bit tricky. The cheap ones from sellers in China tend to always be knockoffs and are made poorly. I have learned my lesson. Don't be fooled by the images in the description.
I'm sure I could have gotten it for cheaper but I rather not use a shopping service for one item.
Check where your seller is from! (not exactly fool proof but the more pricier ones tend to be real). If anything there's always Ebay Buyer Protection.

Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment