Friday, March 8, 2013

Insufficient Space on LINEPlay Quick Fix

I missed the Monday weekly post! I was busy drawing.
Anyways this is an all text post because I could not catch the screenshot for this problem.

So the big problem I have been coming across is the "insufficient space" message. It says something on the lines of you need to free up space to continue playing.
LINEPlay is the only app with this problem so far.

This happened 2 times since I downloaded LINEPlay.
The first time around, the application was saved to the phone. I had enough storage space so I was not sure what the problem was.
I cleared my RAM and cache and nothing happened. I even tried restarting it multiple times after each clear. Nothing worked and eventually the message crashed my game. I could no longer do anything.

So.....I just wanted to share my quick fix (not really quick) for this problem.

UNINSTALL IT then reinstall it!
Do not fear losing your account, because you have to sign up with LINE Naver first anyways. This game is pretty much all server side.
Second move it to your sd card storage preferably something with more than 2GBs.

I came across this problem even after I moved the app to the sd card despite having a lot of space. I uninstalled then reinstalled it again and it worked.

That is my quick fix.
*Update*
The best solution is get a cache clearer app.
(Do not root your phone unless you know what you are doing.)

Hope this helps a bit.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes this happened to me 2 times too last time i reinstalled and now i am so fustrated!!! Thanks for making me remember! Ur fantastic!

    ReplyDelete