Monday, February 4, 2013

Missha Haul

Long time no blog. It's 2013 and I have not blogged since the Summer. Unacceptable!
So here's some images and a list of my Missha hauls for the last 4 months.

All the items are packaged in a box covered with pink peanuts.

 Haul #1





  • The Style Creamy Matte Lip Rouge PK03 [Baby Milk] 
  • Time Revolution Aqua Youth Cream 
  • The Style Creamy Matte Lip Rouge CR03 [Sweet Lady] 
  • MISSHA The Style Glam Fit Gloss OR01 
  • Super Aqua Marine Forest Recovery Cream  
Haul #2






  •  MISSHA The Style Good-bye Crease Eye Makeup Primer (No.1/Clear) 
  •  [Travel Size] M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF42 PA+++ (20ml) #21 Light Beige (Free Gift)
  •  Signature Glam Art Rouge SPF15/PA+ [2012 S/S] SCR304
  •  MISSHA Natural Konjac Cleansing Puff (Bamboo Charcoal) 
  •  The Style Art Designing Sebum Cut Pact (No.2/Clear Peach) 
  •  The Style Perfect Concealer Light Beige 

Haul #3



  • Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Cream (Limited/Special Set) 
  • The Style Dual Eye Tip WH01 
  • The Style Triple Perfection Shadow (No.3/Mocha Beige)
  • Black Ghassoul Kit Procure Intensive Repairing Treatment 
  • MISSHA The Style Magnetic Nail Polish [BL01] 
  • M Signature Real Complete BB Cream SPF25 PA++ (No.23/Natural Yellow Beige) (Free Gift)

Haul #4

  • The Style Magic Magnetic 
  • The Style Multi Eye Shadow Case (eye shadow not included) 
  • The Style Shine Pearl Shadow (Glitter) GGL01 
  • The Style Under Eye Brightener Light Beige 
  • The Style Silky Shadow Duo No.7 (Sand Blow) 
  • The Style Triple Perfection Shadow (No.2/Honey Orange)
  • The Style Eye Shadow GA201
  • Excellent Anti-Stretch Mark Cream 
  • The Style Crystal Nail Polish HGR01
Sorry I didn't post them all because there's too many photos.
I wanted to do reviews of these products. So far I have only used one. That is the Super Aqua Marine Forest. I'm not sure if there's been any difference in my skin because I look the same in my opinion.

I bought most of these on sale so I just tried hitting the $40 margin for free shipping each time. 

Hopefully 2013 means more blog posts. I am just too lazy to resize all the images.
I have albums of stuff I want to post though. Till next time soon! Hopefully! Next week??
I should post this stuff on Poupee Girl....

No comments:

Post a Comment