Monday, February 18, 2013

Cosplay Circle Lenses GEO Animation CP-A3 Review

I'm 2 hours away from it not being Monday. Happy President's Day! (even if it's almost over).
I hope everyone had a pleasant week. Happy Lunar New Year too!

I wanted to fulfill my once a week blog posts. I almost forgot. Recently I picked up Candy Crush Saga and that game is addictive and annoying!

Well here's my review of these "cosplay" lenses.
GEO Animation CP-A3!

Description (off website):
Diameter: 14.0mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Type: 1 year disposal

I got these guys in the mail the second day of comic con. I wasn't able to take pictures of the package.
There I didn't get a hair accessory gift this time.

What they look like in the lens case and solution hurrr.

oOo oOo I like these guys a lot.

Here are the comparison pictures with different lighting.




Overall Thoughts:
Comfort ★★★☆☆
I wore these at comic con. I had to take them off within an hour because it was irritating my eyes. I had to wear them after makeup so that could be the reason. The color of the contact also obscures your vision at times. I saw pink on when I glanced sideways. Don't get me wrong though. It was more comfortable the second time I wore them.
Color ★★★★★
I love the way these look with flash and without. My "without flash" photo does not do them justice. They look good in natural light and indoors.
Looks ★★★★★
They look pretty silly on the website. I was skeptical at first to purchase them. They are a lot better than I expected and are opaque even for my eyes. They do not look natural but they have that strong dramatic color I wanted.
Enlargement ★★★☆☆
Meh! You can see the comparison picture. They slightly enlarge my eyeballs. I think they are a good size.

These are probably my favorite lenses of all time. If you are looking for something that stands out, these are it.

Here's a instagram picture I took with them on. My Akemi Homura cosplay.


Till next week! or sooner! Maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment