Monday, February 11, 2013

Geo Nudy Violet Circle Lens Review

Did I just update as promised? Whooo!
Here goes my second circle lens review. I am completely advertising Pinky Paradise for free haha.

This pair is from the popular brand GEO or GEO Medical called Geo Nudy Violet. I bought these shortly after the last pair I reviewed. I needed a more opaque and bright pair for cosplay. I have had Geo's before but sadly these were not up to my standards either.

Description (off website):
Diameter: 14.0mm
Water Content: 42%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Type: 1 year disposal

I don't have a picture of the package, but here was the content inside. Now I have 2 of these bang separators.

Blue hair accessory for bangs.
Free animal case. This time it's piggies.
Geo bottles. All GEO's come with scratch off stickers to prove authenticity.
The lenses in the case and solution.
 Here's some pictures of how they look worn and in different lighting. I used a better camera for these photos (can you tell?)




Overall Thoughts:
Comfort ★★★★★
14.0 mm fits my eyes best. I could not feel them there.
Color ★★☆☆☆
These lenses are not noticeable without flash. They just make my eyes look bigger. The don't look so bad in direct sunlight though. You can see the slight purple tint. My photos don't show it that well.
Looks ★★☆☆☆
There's a slight hazy look at times. They also look somewhat reptilian in my opinion.
Enlargement ★★☆☆☆
Decent. I am not big on eye enlargement anyways. 14.5 or more is your size if you care about enlargement.

This pair is decent, however it did not work out for my cosplay plan. Once again, lighter colored eyeballs get all the benefits of color contacts.

 Till next Monday! (hopefully)

No comments:

Post a Comment